Admission will be decided on the basis of availability of seats and on the performance in written tests.
- Students seeking admission in Playgroup to Std. I - Should submit Original Birth Certificate & an attested copy of it. The original Birth certificate would be returned to the parents at the end of the academic year.
- Date of birth of the child given by the guardian at the time of admission should be supported by the birth certificate issued by a competent authority & it should be noted that no change of date thereafter, will be made in the school register.
- Students seeking admission from Std II to Std X - Should submit the Leaving Certificate from the school last attended, Transfer Certificate (Countersigned by the authorized Office of the Board) issued by Last School attended, Report Card of the previous exam passed and Migration Certificate (For students from other Boards except C.B.S.E. Board)
- Pupils coming from a recognized school outside the state shall have their leaving certificate countersigned by the Inspecting authority of that State. Such pupils shall be subjected to a test and then placed in the standard for which they are found fit.
- Kindly note that caste certificate should be submitted in case of students other than General Category.
- Name and Date of Birth as written in the previous School Leaving Certificate will remain Final and will not be changed afterwards.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
- 2 Latest passport size coloured photographs of the Child.
- Original Birth Certificate and Attested photocopy of the same.
- Photocopy of Detailed Mark sheet (Report Card) of the previous exams passed.
- School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate.( Compulsory for students from Std II ONWARDS )
- Physical Fitness Certificate of the Child.